This is an MiniLD70 submission.
Note: The web version has most of the visual effects turned off.
Negative is a game based on Determinism that feels as though it's driven by fate. You could say this game is a metaphor for trying to work your way through the machine of reality. It holds no ill-will towards you, it simply functions... and you're trapped inside.
This game started with an awesome track from https://twitter.com/Mixolydian101. The game is based on phases of the track, so make sure you have your sound on!
7 stages total to match the 7 phases of the song plus an outro on the win screen.
Any feedback provided will help roll into the next versions :D
- Collision system for non-rectangular objects (opening up a vast new palette for level design)
- Shaders for lighting and level effects
- Sync better with the music
- Rewind music back to the checkpoint and quickly play the level backwards
- Black/White Overlap to create impassable areas
- Web Version
- Mobile-friendly version
- Revisions based on feedback
Unzip, double click to open :)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.