Nice upgrade system! Deserve a full paid game version
10 Minutes to Y2K
A downloadable game for Windows
The year is 1999, Vampire Survivors hasn't even come out yet and twilight is just a certain time of day.
10 Minutes to Y2K is a cyberspace Vampire Survivors with jumping and a touch of Dicey Dungeons.
Power up your six weapons and synergize with ten upgrades to eliminate the virus threat.
Survive for ten minutes to win!
- Ben Hopkins: Programming Lead, Gameplay Art and Design - https://benhhopkins.itch.io/
- Casey "Boz" Weeks: Game Design, Dice/HUD UI/UX, Programming - https://boz-float.itch.io/
- c0hil: Illustration - Title Screen and Icons - https://www.instagram.com/c0hil/?hl=en
- Edward Newton: Enemy Mechanics and Additional Programming - https://aguynamededward.itch.io/
- Haberworks: Music - https://soundcloud.com/haberworks
- John D. Leon: Sound Effects - https://www.johndleon.com/
- Play Testers: Txnoiz, Zac "Facenda" Landahl, Chlmin, Kyle Wiley
- New release and game design writeup!Aug 06, 2022